- For the first time since 2019, WBA is planning field trips for the 2022 season as long as COVID rates remain low! If it increases again, we’ll need to re-evaluate.
- Trip leaders have the option to limit the number of participants on their outings.
- Following current state guidelines, masks are optional.
- When in the field, respectfully do your best to maintain social distance from each other, especially when gathered around looking at jars.
- As in the past, all participants will be required to sign a Liability Release.
- If carpooling is done, drivers will decide the guidelines for their cars, or individuals may choose to drive on their own. On some trips the meet-up spot may be at the field trip site, while on others we may meet near the site and caravan to the location. Your trip leader will let you know.
- Gas prices are rising and may continue to do so. Kindly make sure to share gas costs if you carpool.
A big thanks to all our volunteer trip leaders for their planning and time enabling these trips to occur!
A full list of field trips can be found at