Due to the ongoing public health crisis with Covid-19, the Washington Butterfly Association has cancelled all meetings and field trips until Governor Inslee has determined that it is safe for people to gather again in groups. Right now that date is May 4, but it is possible that it will be extended.
The April 15 Spokane meeting has been cancelled.
The two field trips cancelled so far would be the April 18 Reecer trip and the May 2 Rocky Ford trip.
We have also postponed the Summer Study Weekend in the Blue Mountains until 2021 when we believe our members will feel more comfortable gathering, carpooling and sharing. “Same Time, Same Place, 2021!”